Port Richey, FL
Know this: On July 4th, 2020, Miki Sudo—the #-1 ranked female eater in the world—ate 48.5 Nathan’s Famous hot dogs and buns to set a new women’s record in the discipline, eclipsing the previous mark of 45 set by Sonya Thomas. Her achievement was the result of dedication, concentration, mastication and God-given brilliance. Some people just have it. Since making her MLE debut on April 20, 2013—some 40 Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and buns, no small entrance—Sudo has dedicated herself to the sport with a zeal and passion. She holds work records in the ice-cream, kimchi, and Minnesota hotdish disciplines. We imagine—nay, know—that this list will grow with the passing of time. For she is, simply, the reigning queen of competitive eating. Bow to her greatness or face her wrath. Your call.
- Ice Cream, Short form 16.5 Pints Vanilla Ice Cream / Indiana State Fair / 6 minutes / July 13, 2017
- Kimchi 8.5 lbs/Chicago Korean Festival / 6 Minutes/August 11, 2013
- Wild Rice Hotdish 14lb / Fortune Bay Resort Casino / 8 minutes / June 22, 2019
- Corn Dogs (8 mins) 21 5.6oz Corn Dogs / Clowndog Hot Dog Parlor / 8 minutes / October 1st, 2022
- Hot Dogs (Women's Division) 48.5 Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and Buns / 10 minutes / July 4th, 2020