Geoffrey Esper is a quiet man who says very little but eats very much. He is a true multi-disciplinary eater—as comfortable eating 83 slices of John's Incredible Pizza in 10 minutes as he is in eating 281 Hooters wings in the same amount of time. He is the 2017 and 2019 Hooters wing-eating Champion and the champion of the Fortune Bay Indian Taco and the Case's Pork Roll Sandwich. He does not boast about these and many other achievements, though. He is defined by humility and a strength of character all too rare these days. MLE officials have, though, seen him smile, despite reports to the contrary.
- Pork Roll Sandwiches, 4oz 50 4oz Pork Roll Sandwiches / Trenton Thunder / 10 Minutes / September 29, 2018
- Fortune Bay Indian tacos 30.5 Fortune Bay Indian Tacos / Tower, MN / 8 minutes / November 3, 2018
- 10" Pizza 83 Slices / Johns Incredible Pizza Co. / 10 Minutes / April 22, 2018
- Æbleskivers 107 Æbleskivers / Tivoli Fest Elk Horn, IA / 8 Minutes / May 26, 2018
- 9" Personal Pizza 19.25 Pies / Vaughan PIzzafest / 10 Minutes / July 15, 2018
- Pretzels 26 Pretzels / Malted Barley Pretzels, Providence, RI / 8 Minutes / June 8, 2019
- Chicken Wings, Hooters 281 Hooters Wings / Hooters World Wing Eating Championship / 10 minutes / June 19, 2019