10 Questions for Gravy
Meet Tim "Gravy" Brown.
1. Describe your first contest experience/How did you discover your talent?
My first contest was Golden Palace Grilled Cheese in Detroit. I went
expecting to clean up. Unfortunately I was green. Pat and that LaRue guy
showed up and I had no liquid for dunking. Nevertheless I came in third
sucking them down dry. I've always had a big appetite.
2. Meats or Sweets?
3. What do you eat for breakfast every morning?
Nothing 'til lunch and then mostly rotisserie chicken.
4. What is the most challenging event on the circuit?
Hotdogs for sure
5. What music do you listen to during competition?
The sweet sound of my competitors gagging. But when I do have my iPod, MIA
keeps me moving.
6. What is the last book you read (or favorite book)?
A Short History of Tractors in the Ukraine.
7. What is the last movie that you saw (or favorite movie)?
Last movie I saw was There Will Be Blood but my favorite movie has to be
8. What profession other than your own would you like to try?
I would love to shuck Clams for a living!!!!!! Or possibly be the proprietor
of a burger joint.
9. What is your favorite website?
Majorleagueeating.com of course...but mostly I'm on twithfilm.com.
10. Who is your presidential choice for '08?